ADMISSIONS CLOSED FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19, REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE ISSUED FOR CLASSES I and V from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017.
- Parents may register for admission from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017.
- Last date for receipt of completed registration forms is 3rd November, 2017 (4:00 pm).
- Registration, however, does not guarantee admission, as class sizes are limited..
Meeting for parents and students with staff of the school will be scheduled in November. The student does not need to be coached for the visit to school.
Tentative dates for meetings are:-
- Class I : 2nd & 3rd week of November, 2017
- Class V : 4th week of November, 2017
Please make necessary arrangements to be present on the date of the meeting. It shall not be possible to change the date.
Minimum age requirement for entry into Classes I is 5 years 6 months on 1st June, 2018.
Registration Costs : Please send a Demand Draft for Rs 300/- in favour of “The School - KFI” and payable at Chennai towards registration costs, along with printed copy of the Registration Form. Please mention the child's name and class applied for at the back of the demand draft. The registration form will be processed only after the receipt of demand draft towards registration costs.
We will acknowledge the receipt of the registration form and demand draft towards the registration costs, and allocate the registration number.
All correspondence will be done by email as far as possible. For any further clarification, please send us an email : email@example.com.
The Registration Form shall also be available at the School office from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017.
- All admission procedures will take place at the school’s present campus at Adyar.
- The school office will function in Thazhambur from 4th June 2018.
(Address – The School KFI, S.No. 82/3A2 & 82/5A2B, Thazhambur, Chennai – 600 130).
- Please keep checking this page for updates on admissions.