Admissions for Classes I to IX
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19, REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE ISSUED FOR CLASS I from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017
- Parents may register for admission from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017.
- Last date for receipt of completed registration forms is 3rd November, 2017 (4:00 pm).
- Registration, however, does not guarantee admission, as class sizes are limited..
Update regarding admission to other classes will be put up on 24th October, 2017.
Meeting for parents and students with staff of the school will be scheduled in November. The student does not need to be coached for the visit to school. Tentative dates for meetings are:-
- Class I - IV : 2nd & 3rd week of November, 2017
- Class V - IX : 4th week of November, 2017
Please make necessary arrangements to be present on the date of the meeting. It shall not be possible to change the date.
Minimum age requirement for entry into Classes I, II, III, IV :
- Class I : 5 years 6 months on 1st June, 2018
- Class II : 6 years 6 months on 1st June, 2018
- Class III : 7 years 6 months on 1st June, 2018
- Class IV : 8 years 6 months on 1st June, 2018
Registration Form :
The Registration Form for Admission can be dowloaded and completed from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017.
Registration Costs : Please send a Demand Draft for Rs 300/- in favour of “The School - KFI” and payable at Chennai towards registration costs, along with printed copy of the Registration Form. Please mention the child's name and class applied for at the back of the demand draft. The registration form will be processed only after the receipt of demand draft towards registration costs.
We will acknowledge the receipt of the registration form and demand draft towards the registration costs, and allocate the registration number.
All correspondence will be done by email as far as possible. For any further clarification, please send us an email : email@example.com
The Registration Form shall also be available at the School Office in Adyar from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017.
- For the academic year 2018-19, the school will function from Thazhambur. (refer the home page of the website). Please consider this carefully before applying for admission.
- The admission process is under review and may be subject to change depending on the educational policy guidelines that may come into force.
- Please keep checking this page for updates on admissions.