Admissions for Class XI
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19, REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE :
- On the website from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017
- At school office in Adyar from 24th October to 3rd November, 2017.
Last date for submission of form : 3rd November, 2017 (4.00 pm)
The registration form consists of two parts :
- Part I - (to be filled in by parents)
- Part II – (to be filled in by the student)
Please read the Additional Information for Class XI carefully before filling the form.
Eligibility for admission to Class XI :
Only those candidates whose Class X results are declared before 31st August of the academic year may apply.
Tentative dates for written tests and interviews will be updated in September 2017.
Please make necessary arrangements to be present on the date of the interview. It shall not be possible to change the date.
Registration Form :
The Registration Form for Admission can be downloaded and completed between 24th October to 3rd November, 2017.
Registration Costs : Please send a Demand Draft for Rs 300/- in favour of “The School - KFI” and payable at Chennai towards registration costs, along with printed copy of the registration form. Please mention the child's name and class applied for at the back of the demand draft.
We will acknowledge the receipt of the registration form and demand draft towards the registration costs, and allocate the registration number.
All correspondence will be done by email as far as possible. For any further clarification, please send us an email : email@example.com
- For the academic year 2018-19, the school will function from Thazhambur. Please consider this carefully before applying for admission.
- The admission process is under review and may be subject to change depending on the educational policy guidelines that may come into force.
- Please keep checking this page for updates on admissions.